- 2148 Etzler Rd. / Troutville, VA 24175
- Replicas of medieval accessories, new designs based on medieval jewelry, select custom work. [Editor's note: kind of sloppy about documenting things... but the work is really good! -- Greg]
- Fiber Arts
- Inkle-woven garters with hand-made fittings
- Period rings, earrings, brooches, medallions, pins, arm bands, and many more trinkets and accessories for a great variety of personas.
- A limited selection of texts relating to the production and use of jewelry and accessories in period.
- A separate and vast selection of modern jewelry
- A wide selection of leather belts, garters and livery collars with hand made buckles, tips and mounts..
- Clothing & Fabric
- A wide selection of leather belts, garters and livery collars with hand made buckles, tips and mounts, as well as items for the clothier, such as dress pins, wrist clasps and decorative mounts.
- Armor & Weapons
- A modest assortment of decorative rivets in silver and bronze
Return to the SCA Juried Merchants List * Add a new merchant *
Edit this entry *
More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl