SCA Juried Merchants List: Armor & Weapons
- Syke's Sutlering
- Santelli. 14th - 17th c. muskets.
- Blackwood Jewellery
- A modest assortment of decorative rivets in silver and bronze
- Bandguns -dot- Com
- Quality period projectile weapons for SCA fencing. Wheel lock, matchlock, and flintlock pistols using surgical tubing ammunition, as used in many SCA Kingdoms.
- Rattan and Wicker
- Rattan staves. Call and request SCA fighting rattan. Credit card orders shipped UPS.
- Raymond's Quiet Press
- Helm Brasses from Vendel and Saxon helmets
- Albion Armorers
- Bronze Age through Renaissance swords and armor
- Gaukler Medieval Wares
- Bronze Age Knives
- Kirby D. Wise-Fraser, FSA (Scot.) & Son, Arms and Armour
- Edged Weaponry of all periods.....some special helmets and some armour
- Purpleheart Armoury
- Wooden Swords/Wasters used for Historical Martial Art Training
- Windrose Armoury
- Historically Inspired Combat Armour and Accessories
- Anshelm Arms and Armor
- In-stock basic but medieval-looking armor. Beautiful authentic harnesses for those who want to upgrade their look. Also: Swords, halberds, spearpoints, scramasaxes, warhammers, and more!
- The Jelling Dragon
- Roman, Viking & Medieval swords. Viking axes, knives and spears. Viking and medieval helmets. Shield bosses.
- Brian Brown Armoury
- Custom armour, SCA armour, Collector grade armour, inlayed, brassworkfaux ivory wax tablets
- Tattershall Arms
- Matchlocks and wheellocks
- Thaden Armory
- Custom Armour and armour fittings
- Christian Fletcher Medieval Armour
- Plate armour and chain mail from Dark Ages to 16th Century, as well as SCA and Fantasy.
- Raven Enterprises
- Master Ragnarr Hardraada of Trimaris offers many patterns for armor. A catalogue is $3 (made payable to Frank Johnson, reimbursable with order) and all patterns come with expert SCA assistance by phone whenever needed (as long as it's before 9PM EST).
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl