SCA Juried Merchants List: Leather
- Blackwood Jewellery
- A wide selection of leather belts, garters and livery collars with hand made buckles, tips and mounts..
- Albion Armorers
- Custom scabbards, slings, belts
- Syke's Sutlering
- Bandoliers, scabbards and hangers
- Darkcraft's Wandering Mercantile
- Custom Pouches, mostly based on Medieval Styles but sized to fit our modern needs. Most have availble celtic tooling patterns on them taken from varius sourses. I enjoy challenges and will do custom pieces with the owners coat of arms emblasoned on the belt or pouch. Also three legged camp stools which fold up for easy transport. Though I can only trace these back to the early 1700's.
- Fettered Cock Pewters
- We sell a variety of custom made belts in a range of historic styles.
- Tattershall Arms
- Sword hangers and other leathergoods
- The Jelling Dragon
- Belts, pouches, containers, gauntlets.
- Geof the Tanner
- All weights of leather from garment to armor and shoe sole, hides and furs. All leather working supplies available including tools, dyes, etc. No catalog, please contact for prices. Merchant discounts available.
- Billy and Charlie's Highest Quality Pewter Goods
- Pouches in the style of the late fourteenth / early fifteenth century, fitted out with pewter decorations.
- Anshelm Arms and Armor
- Costume acessories such as belt buckles and tips, custom-made belts, brass period forks and spoons, candle sconces for your pavilion, and more!
- Leather shoes and miscellaneous leather items
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl