SCA Juried Merchants List: Jewelry
- Raymond's Quiet Press
- Jewelry from Roman to the 17th C.
- The Jelling Dragon
- Viking jewelry.
- Billy and Charlie's Highest Quality Pewter Goods
- Pilgrim signs and cotume jewelery
- Tillerman Beads - Mancunium Beads from historic sources
- Handmade lampworked glass beads from research on museum artefacts in the UK and recognised publications such as the Margaret Guido and Birte Brugmann books on Anglo-Saxon beads. All beads are handmade by British glass artist Mike Poole.
- Windrose Armoury
- Modest Online Catalogue of Medieval Dress Accessories
- Illusion Jewels Relections of Renaissance Jewelry
- Reflections of Renaissance Jewelry offers handcrafted jewelry based on period portraits from the 1400's through the early 1600's. Custom work is welcome. [Note that the other "Renaissance" categories on this site aren't well labeled. -- Gregory]
- Studio Regency
- Handmade jewelry inspired by history. I'm not going too far when I say that I have been obsessed with Tudor, Renaissance, and Medieval history for about 20 years now. I've also been a very long time fan of the Regency/Edwardian Era and of all of Jane Austen's celebrated novels. Much of my work is either exact copies of, or inspired by, period paintings and surviving period pieces. I only use real pearls, real silver, real gold, no plastic here!!
- The Viking Trader
- Jewelry made from moulds provided by the Danish National Museum
- Hertzberg Accessories
- Hertzberg Accessories specializes in quality cast bronze, pearl and beaded replicas of medieval and Renaissance dress accessories: buckles, clasps, brooches and jewelry, etc. We also create original designs based closely on artifacts and period portraits.
- Steve Millingham Pewter Replicas
- Accurate Replicas of Tudor Jewels
- Talbot's Fine Accessories
- Accurate reproductions of medieval jewelry and accessories.
- Online Relics Ltd.
- Museum replicas from ancient civilizations [See the Anglo-Saxon and Viking sections for SCA-period stuff. -- Gregory]
- Albion Works
- Livery collars, metal letters, brooches, coronets.
- Sapphire & Sage
- Hand-created Medieval and Renaissance Era reproductions for weddings, handfastings, reenactments and faires - specializing in period-inspired jewelry design, including girdle belts, necklaces, bodice jewelry, brooches, circlets, collars, rings, period rosaries/paternosters, beaded trim, loose pearls and stones, and more. Custom orders welcomed!
- Vault of Valhalla
- Handcarved, handcast jewelry designs fine enough to be considered art.
- Fettered Cock Pewters
- We carry heraldry-inspired and traditonal jewelry in pewter, silver and gold.
- World Tree Designs
- Wire weave and twisted wire jewelry
- The Treasury
- reproduction glass bead and metal jewlery
- Blackwood Jewellery
- Period rings, earrings, brooches, medallions, pins, arm bands, and many more trinkets and accessories for a great variety of personas.
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl