Vault of Valhalla
- 11413 Upton Road, Plato, MO 65552
- Handcrafted, handcast vikng, celtic & anglo-saxon jewelry in pewter, brass, and white bronze with historical and technical notes by the artist/artisan, Lord Paul Adler (Vincent Zahnle).
- Handcarved, handcast jewelry designs fine enough to be considered art.
- Modern, pre-treasured costume jewelry chosen with an eye to its period uses, T-shirts with our exclusive designs. Design 1: "Celtic Mathemetics: Lesson One: Bisecting an Angle." (Celt hiding behind tree with battle axe to 'bisect' unsuspecting Angle approaching with stolen pig under his arm). Design 2: "Verily it is better to give than to receive!" (Armored fighter wearing a pigfaced bassinet stands on top of a heap of dented armor and mangled bodies with his sword raised in triumph). (Not shown on webpage.)
- Handsewn shoulder bags in rich fabrics, modern, pre-treasured costume jewelry chosen with an eye to its period uses, pre-owned feastgear, and unique 'found' items. (Not shown on web page).
- Brooches, cloak clasps, pendants & belt buckles based on 10th century viking, celtic and anglo-saxon artifacts. Handcast from handcarved molds and handfinished.
Return to the SCA Juried Merchants List * Add a new merchant *
Edit this entry *
More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl