SCA Juried Merchants List: Metalwork
- Raymond's Quiet Press
- Viking, saxon, celtic and later jewelry
- The Jelling Dragon
- Hand forged copies of Viking artifacts. Cloak pins, shears, knives, fire starters etc.
- Albion Armorers
- Custom-hilted Del Tin swords
- European Brass Rubbings
- brass rubbings that date from the 13th through the 18th century.
- Historic Enterprises
- Handcast reproduction buttons, belt fittings, etc.
- Koll's Authentic Kreations
- Knives with artwork carved in handles, from animals, to devices available. Custom work available.
- Kirby D. Wise-Fraser, FSA (Scot.) & Son, Arms and Armour
- Can make any other items needed for period atmosphere, whether for camp or at home
- Reconstructing History
- Tailoring supplies: Hand-made replicas of extant examples. Pins, needles, hooks & eyes, thimbles. Precious metal paillettes (sequins).
- Online Relics Ltd.
- Museum replicas from ancient civilizations [See the Anglo-Saxon and Viking sections for SCA-period stuff. -- Gregory]
- Vault of Valhalla
- Brooches, cloak clasps, pendants & belt buckles based on 10th century viking, celtic and anglo-saxon artifacts. Handcast from handcarved molds and handfinished.
- Anshelm Arms and Armor
- Costume acessories such as belt buckles and tips, custom-made belts, brass period forks and spoons, candle sconces for your pavilion, and more!
- Gaukler Medieval Wares
- Jewellery and metalwork- period style, most items made using period techniques
- Fettered Cock Pewters
- We sell badges, charmes, belt fittings, jewelry and more!
- Steve Millingham Pewter Replicas
- The widest range of accurate pewter replicas from the medieval and tudor periods, now with full e-commerce.
- Hertzberg Accessories
- Hertzberg Accessories specializes in quality cast bronze replicas of medieval and Renaissance dress accessories: buckles, clasps, and jewelry, etc.
- Simple camp enhancing forgework
- The Treasury
- reproduction cast, woven and forged metal jewelry
- Huntington Antiques
- Antique Metalwork
- Brian Brown Armoury
- Custom grill work for your fire pit
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl