- 2064 S Delaware Dr, Easton, PA 18042 USA
- Historical clothing patterns, tailoring supplies, books, and more - uncompromising excellence in historical clothing and accoutrements!
- Fiber Arts
- Embroidery threads for every level of experience, from Splendor silk to hand-dyed European crewel wools
- Clothing & Fabric
- Patterns for historical clothing from the 11th century through the 16th century (and more!). Tailoring supplies and woolens to make the patterns into reality. Fine linen underwear and accessories based on historical examples - 13th through 16th centuries covered. Reed and steel corset boning. Wool felt hat blanks.
- Coming soon to our website - historically-accurate shoes for periods from the 14th to 17th centuries!
- Tailoring supplies: Hand-made replicas of extant examples. Pins, needles, hooks & eyes, thimbles. Precious metal paillettes (sequins).
Return to the SCA Juried Merchants List * Add a new merchant *
Edit this entry *
More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl