SCA Juried Merchants List: Shoes
- Dru Shoemaker
- Museum quality reproductions of medieval shoes from the 8th to the 16th centuries
- The Jelling Dragon
- Viking shoes.
- Historic Enterprises
- Reproduction shoes
- Tattershall Arms
- Scottish Highland shoes.
- Reconstructing History
- Coming soon to our website - historically-accurate shoes for periods from the 14th to 17th centuries!
- Costume reconstructions
- Revival Clothing
- 11th-15th shoes and boots for men and women
- Talbot's Fine Accessories
- Books and patterns for shoemakers available.
- Darkcraft's Wandering Mercantile
- A simple pointed shoe kit based on a 11th century design. The kit is complete with printed instructions, needle, thread, and per cut leather parts. It can be finished as a slipper or ankle boot. I use elk instead of OX since most everyone can work elk without anything other than a good pair of sissors (which are not in the kit.)
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl