SCA Juried Merchants List: Miscellaneous
- Koll's Authentic Kreations
- Period pendants made with vegetable ivory, bone, horn antler, jet, amber and soapstone. SCA medallions, celtic artwork, norse pendants, brooches, inlays and special orders including household and personal devices or kingdom awards.
- Diane's Honey
- Comb and Raw Honey. Pure Beeswax Candles
- Maison Rive
- Glass jewels with sew-on settings. If I can't find an SCA period example of a setting or "jewel" color, I don't stock it. If your needs are general enough ("anything in garnet", for example) I'm willing to do mail-order on _these only_.
- Historic Enterprises
- Handcrafted horn cups, spoons, combs
- Raymond's Quiet Press
- Sutton Hoo and Taplow Drinking Horns
- Rabbit's Foot Meadery
- Makers of the finest mead in the knowne world. Master Fionn is the owner of the only known commercial meadery in the SCA
- Anshelm Arms and Armor
- Costume acessories such as belt buckles and tips, custom-made belts, brass period forks and spoons, candle sconces for your pavilion, and more!
- Talbot's Fine Accessories
- Authentic medieval antiquities for sale. Not reproductions!!!
- Custom Heraldic Designs
- Turn your personal Coat of Arms or Heraldic Device into a quality banner you can be proud to display - made to order at Custom Heraldic Designs.
- Cornwell Scribeworks
- Greeting cards & post cards
- Vault of Valhalla
- Handsewn shoulder bags in rich fabrics, modern, pre-treasured costume jewelry chosen with an eye to its period uses, pre-owned feastgear, and unique 'found' items. (Not shown on web page).
- The Jelling Dragon
- Living history supplies for Vikings.
- Acanthus Books
- Reprint of period etiquette manuals.
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl