- 2 Shadow Ln. Apt. #2
- 1-603-924-4270 (from within North America)
- ready-made cloaks, clothing accessories, and glass "jewels" with sew-on settings. Custom work always possible if you come to me in lower NH. NO mail-order for most items. Stock other than above varies constantly.
- Fiber Arts
- I sometimes have access to good, low-priced sheep's fleece. ($2.50 to $5.00/lb US). I've worked with historic fiber arts for 25 years- if you give me a time& place, I can tell you which of my fleece would be closest _in type and texture_ to their fleece. (The actual breed, usually not... Even the few ancient breeds still around have almost all been "improved" into something unrecognizable.)
- Clothing & Fabric
- Washable wool cloaks and hoods (seperate items. No capes with attatched hoods, except the thigh-length Pictish model.) Ladies', babies' and children's linen caps, biggins, Beguines, etc. No-sag chemises in "daccar" muslin (quite sheer.) Arab/crusader states tunics in cotton, off-and-on. Distressed goods knocked off cheap at Pennsic.
- Glass jewels with sew-on settings. If I can't find an SCA period example of a setting or "jewel" color, I don't stock it. If your needs are general enough ("anything in garnet", for example) I'm willing to do mail-order on _these only_.
Return to the SCA Juried Merchants List * Add a new merchant *
Edit this entry *
More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl