SCA Juried Merchants List: Modern
- Chadwick Bay Trading Co.
- Fine replica models of Leonardo da Vinci inventions.
- Abbey Horn of Kendal, Ltd.
- Selected items in Horn for mail order [few dates, you'll have to document it yourself - ed.]
- Blackwood Jewellery
- A separate and vast selection of modern jewelry
- Rattan and Wicker
- Rattan staves. Call and request SCA fighting rattan. Credit card orders shipped UPS.
- Summer and winter mundane clothes with heraldic designs for wear to and from events
- MacGregor Historic Games
- Original Celtic art games, tables and Tshirts
- Windrose Armoury
- Combat Accessories for SCA Fighting
- Custom Heraldic Designs
- Personal Coat of Arms images in quality vector graphics sent in JPEG-GIF format to use with word and image processing programs from Custom Heraldic Designs.
- Brian Brown Armoury
- steampunk and other fantasy and sci-fi creations
- Acanthus Books
- US and UK culinary history titles. English Civil War period. US Civil War period. Hard to find 20th c. UK cookbooks including the works of Elizabeth David and Jane Grigson. Complete Oxford Symposium on Food & Cookery, and Leeds Symposium on Food History series.
- Vault of Valhalla
- Modern, pre-treasured costume jewelry chosen with an eye to its period uses, T-shirts with our exclusive designs. Design 1: "Celtic Mathemetics: Lesson One: Bisecting an Angle." (Celt hiding behind tree with battle axe to 'bisect' unsuspecting Angle approaching with stolen pig under his arm). Design 2: "Verily it is better to give than to receive!" (Armored fighter wearing a pigfaced bassinet stands on top of a heap of dented armor and mangled bodies with his sword raised in triumph). (Not shown on webpage.)
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl