SCA Juried Merchants List: Modern
- Summer and winter mundane clothes with heraldic designs for wear to and from events
- Leonardo Da Vinci Replicas
- Fine replica models of Leonardo da Vinci inventions.
- MacGregor Historic Games
- Original Celtic art games, tables and Tshirts
- Custom Heraldic Designs
- We create custom digital format Coat of Arms images for as little as $25.00 at Custom Heraldic Designs. All image files are "hand" drawn in clean Vector graphics (Adobe Illustrator) and sent as attachments in JPEG and PNG formats for use in standard word processing programs. Images are suitable for print or web applications - Frame your coat of arms - post on your website - use the files to have T-shirts or coffee mugs made. Devices are based on standard heraldic charges or your own unique vision - unusual (non heraldic creatures or objects) are not a problem. A variety of image packages are available; Quarterly Arms, Crested Arms and Full Achievements for all your blazoning needs. Upon request we have created SCA device submission form files that can be printed and sent to the College of Arms.
- Brian Brown Armoury
- steampunk and other fantasy and sci-fi creations
- Rattan and Wicker
- Rattan staves. Call and request SCA fighting rattan. Credit card orders shipped UPS.
- Windrose Armoury
- Combat Accessories for SCA Fighting
- Acanthus Books
- US and UK culinary history titles. English Civil War period. US Civil War period. Hard to find 20th c. UK cookbooks including the works of Elizabeth David and Jane Grigson. Complete Oxford Symposium on Food & Cookery, and Leeds Symposium on Food History series.
- Vault of Valhalla
- Modern, pre-treasured costume jewelry chosen with an eye to its period uses, T-shirts with our exclusive designs. Design 1: "Celtic Mathemetics: Lesson One: Bisecting an Angle." (Celt hiding behind tree with battle axe to 'bisect' unsuspecting Angle approaching with stolen pig under his arm). Design 2: "Verily it is better to give than to receive!" (Armored fighter wearing a pigfaced bassinet stands on top of a heap of dented armor and mangled bodies with his sword raised in triumph). (Not shown on webpage.)
- Abbey Horn of Kendal, Ltd.
- Selected items in Horn for mail order [few dates, you'll have to document it yourself - ed.]
- Blackwood Jewellery
- A separate and vast selection of modern jewelry
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl