Re: Death Overhaul'd

Patrick McLaughlin (pmcl@cts.com)
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 18:02:45 -700 (PDT)

Bron, since killing a noble puts the body in the GY, that means this
hypothetical stack has to hover around the GY, and a temple (not that
unlikely).

Maybe we should ask desJardins and Turner if that really seems likely.
It's a lot of effort. If you want to deny the NPs, simply turn the
corpse into an undead.