Allow GIVE/BUY/etc. across zero time routes?

David desJardins (desj@ccr-p.ida.org)
Sat, 20 Aug 94 11:38:48 EDT

Benjamin D. Swain Jr. <csc2bds@cabell.vcu.edu> writes:
> I don't think forcing units to walk around between sub-locs is
> critical to game play, but I think that the choices it forces you to
> make and their consequences are.

If you think that such choices are "critical" (an awfully strong word),
could you give some examples of such choices and how they have a major
influence on game outcome?

It seems to me that the whole question is whether it really makes a big
difference, or is just an inconvenience. And at the moment I lean
toward the latter. So some examples of the former would be a big help.

David desJardins