Re: Old players in safe havens

Greg Lindahl (gl8f@fermi.clas.virginia.edu)
Thu, 8 Sep 1994 15:19:22 -0400

On Sep 8, 15:03, John Morrow wrote:

> But it still doesn't solve the peasant recruiting problem. You can't
> split 10 peasants 50 ways and still get useful peasants... :-)

Right, but I think that the number of recruiters in the IC will
decline to 10 or less in another game year or two. Many new players,
like me, leave quickly without ever attempting to recruit. Thus, the
problem will decline over time as the huge wave of initial setups
finally leaves the IC.

> (The Emperor walks by and hands Oleg an arm. "Here is your share of
> this month's recruiting. Enjoy!")

No thanks, I'm a vegetarian.

-- g