Re: Games and Persona

Patrick McLaughlin (pmcl@crash.cts.com)
Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:46:52 -700 (PDT)

I think that an EXTORT order (a variation of COLLECT <G>) would be
reasonable.

But to do it, someone would have to have a flag set that was effectively
IF EXTORTed, PAY DEMAND. Unless EXTORT is simply a way of enforcing a
demand that has been madea nad agreed to outside the game itself, which
would be reasonable.