Re: Last Rites considered harmful

Patrick McLaughlin (pmcl@cts.com)
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 14:05:51 -700 (PDT)

There ought to be some variability here. I like the spell and I like
being able to annoy someone trying to recover a dead noble. But perhaps
the spell can be removed _IF_ you know it is there? Again, the aura cost
is probably the measure.

If this is cumulative, I'd charge it 1 aura per month to exist, so that
the spell needs to cost two to be effective at all, and even a huge
investment will only block things for a period of time.

Might it also interfere with Raise Dead, similarly?