Last Rites considered harmful

David desJardins (desj@ccr-p.ida.org)
Tue, 13 Sep 94 13:02:31 EDT

> From: hal@ll.mit.edu
> Date: Tue, 13 Sep 94 10:19:36 -0400
>
> In my mind it is beneficial to have a means of killing a noble for
> good, with nothing more than a noble point remaining.
> While this is painful at times, I think it is a part of the game which
> shouldn't be tampered with.

Under these circumstances, Resurrection is basically never going to be
useful (once players start dying primarily in player-vs-player combat
rather than player-vs-monster). Why not just abolish Resurrection
entirely?

The current situation seems inconsistent in that Resurrection exists but
is nearly useless.

David desJardins