Re: Old players in safe havens

Patrick McLaughlin (pmcl@crash.cts.com)
Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:29:31 -700 (PDT)

Rich, the random access option is probably a better one anyway. It makes
hanging around less tempting to the old players (who can go somewhere and
occupy it and get what they want), but it makes the city and province
equal for those who are there--mostly new players I think with this
change. Everyone can expect to get a crack at some wood, this turn or
next, peasants, etc.

I'd go for that.