Re: Faction Identification

Patrick McLaughlin (pmcl@crash.cts.com)
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 17:33:38 -700 (PDT)

GIven all the allies I have... I can't help but agree.

One of my first actions after getting back a turn these days is to postt
a message to all allies asking _who_ the following persons are? So that
I know whether to ask them what they are doing here, or try to figure out
who they are....

Being able to identify allies who are not trying to disguise themselves
would be an admirable addition. I think. <G>