Allow GIVE/BUY/etc. across zero time routes?

David desJardins (desj@ccr-p.ida.org)
Mon, 22 Aug 94 13:23:12 EDT

> From: Rich Skrenta <skrenta@pbm.com>
>
> I hadn't counted on players using deliberate failure in any cases like this.
> (Can you sketch an example?) It's a common error, and has prevented many a
> ruined turn.

It's hard to sketch a precise example, without some context. But an
example might be that someone is supposed to admit you to their castle,
but if the admit doesn't work you want to go off and do something else.

I agree with Barry, this is a problem primarily because it's not
documented. For some reason, I have the feeling that I knew about it,
but I'm not sure why I think that.

David desJardins