Re: Do X for n days

Greg Lindahl (gl8f@fermi.clas.Virginia.EDU)
Sun, 19 Jul 92 00:03:21 -0400

On Jul 18, 16:47, Rich Skrenta wrote:

> However, it strikes me that many players are doing all of this WORK 1
> stuff unecessarily. If I force that into WORK 14, I don't really see
> that they lose anything they're capable of doing now, and the reports
> will be 100% better looking.

I can't do my cash flow automatically without it -- set 0 idle "work
1;transfer 810 gold 0". Remember, because of the funky minimum on
persuade, I have to split my men into many work units, and it's my
impression that money will be only automatically transfered from the
stack leader. I could be wrong, but that's why I have so many work 1
orders out there.