The Union Catalog of Pre-1600 Books Online
[ This page is part of the pre-1600 Books Online collection. ]
These are the books which were NOT selected.
If you spot a book which doesn't
belong here, or know of a book that's missing, please
email me at email@example.com.
Or search inside.
- Y4 No-fault motor vehicle insurance, hearings before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Finance of ..., 94-1, June 17, 19; July 8, 14, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, 1975 by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Y4 .B 22 U.S. competitiveness and trade policy in the global economy: hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on the challenges posed by the integration of world capital markets and how the United States should respond to those challenges, September 21 and 28, 1994 by United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Y4 .C 73 Nomination of Thomas R. Carper and Celeste Pinto McLain to be members of the Board of Directors of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak): hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, September 21, 1994 by United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Y4 .C 76 Constitutional immunity of members of Congress: hearings before the Joint Committee on Congressional Operations, Congress of the United States, Ninety-third Congress, first session on the legisltive role of Congress in gathering and disclosing information by United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Congressional Operations
- Y4 .F 76 The crisis in former Yugoslavia and the U.S. role: hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, September 29, 1993 by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Y4 .G 74 A new Federalism, hearings before the Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations ..., 93-1 .. by United States. Congress. Senate. Government Operations
- Y4 .J 89 The antitrust laws and organized professional team sports including consideration of the proposed merger of the American and National Basketball Assosiations, hearings before the Antitrust Subcommittee (Subcommittee No. 5) ... , 92-2, July 27; August 2, 9; and September 7, 1972 by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- YA Beats the heck outta me [see the books that were selected]
- YA8149 American commerce in 1900 by Waterhouse, S. (Sylvester), 1830-1902
- YA8639 The proceedings and speeches at the public dinner given to James W. Gerard Esq., by the Bar of New York, January 14, 1869, on his retiring from practice by YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
- YA9467 The verb in the second book in Gipuskoan Bask by Dodgson, E. S. (Edward Spencer), b. 1857?
- YA10207 The great question: a sermon preached at the Rowe Street Meeting-house, on Sabbath morning, November 28, 1847 by Adams, Nehemiah, 1806-1878
- YA10294 State university ideals: an address delivered before the University of Illinois Alumni Club, Chicago, Oct. 28, 1904 by Gibson, Charles Brockway, 1854- and YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
- YA12157 The argument of Wm. H. Standish before Congress: explaining the Beaubien title in the lake front lands at Chicago, in section 10, with reasons why they should be granted to the Beaubiens by Congress, and not donated to Chicago by Standish, William H and YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) DLC and Lawrence J. Gutter Collection of Chicagoana (University of Illinois at Chicago) ICIU and Beaubien family
- YA12548 Speech of Hon. George H. Pendleton delivered at Lima, Allen County, Ohio, Thursday, August 15, 1867 by Pendleton, George H. (George Hunt), 1825-1889 and YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
- YA15253 The American ideal by Noyes, Isaac P. (Isaac Pitman), 1840-
- YA15258 Conk by Noyes, Isaac P. (Isaac Pitman), 1840-
- YA15259 The modern knight errant by Noyes, Isaac P. (Isaac Pitman), 1840-
- YA23853 Our Bible by Adams, Nehemiah, 1806-1878
Return to the Union Catalog of Pre-1600 Books Online
Webbed by Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl