Re: Two long-term problems

Brent R. Johnson (Brent.Johnson@cle.ab.com)
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 08:57:38 -0400

Mark (moz@nic.com) writes:

> Make resurrection cost a Noble Point. Or, if the noble has died several
> times, one NP per death. (ie: The second time a noble dies, it takes 2
> NP's to reserect him.)

Ack! No, no, no! This exacerbates the problem I was complaining about
earlier, in which someone who has invested all their NPs in just a few
characters is discriminated against by the current system.

Not being able to recoup NPs would simply encourage players to quit the
game, either permanently discouraged, or possibly restarting as the only
effective way to get lots of NPs.

<< Brent