1. A faction may perform Last Rites on any dead noble from that faction.
Any other faction must posess the body to perform Last Rites.
Perhaps Last Rites should simply require the body? More
2. When a unit belonging to a "control artifact" is killed, it
will not be regenerated. Once all of the units belonging to
the artifact are dead, the artifact will be dissolved.
3. Allow GIVE/GET/BUY/SELL across zero time links.
4. Allow END to terminate MESSAGE/POST.
5. Provide a scanner MAIL command to send diplo mail "from a character".
6. Provide a predictor list for buildings so units may move into
them on the turn they are created.
7. Fog should mask display of characters, ships, but not sublocations
or structures in the turn report. However, such masking should not
inhibit contact/movement with such entities.
8. Add an ALL keyword to hostile, to allow auto-attack of everyone
you meet. Optionally also NPC, WEAK, SHIP.
1. Only the first stack in a structure be visible, with a vague tag
indicating roughly how many other units are inside as well:
Blood Tower [xxx], tower, defense 20, owner:
Feasel the Wicked  accompanied by <a few|some|many> others
2. Provide a MASK 0/1 command. All characters are by default masked.
ADMIT/HOSTILE/NEUTRAL/DEFEND with the faction specified will only
include units that are unmasked, i.e. showing their factional
-- Rich Skrenta <email@example.com>