Re: Faction Identification

Patrick McLaughlin (
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 13:48:59 -700 (PDT)

I'd be comfortable with something that looked like this:

Change is implemented--allowing Mask Coat of Arms
Everyone starts with a default Masked set of arms.
Arms are how you identify nobles as being people you should attack or
defend because of their faction (nobles identified by "name" are a
different story).

If someone develops the ability to use arms other than his "house," it
would be interesting to allow nobles from several players to use them,
creating in-game societies. But falsification of arms was a serious
matter, and it should not be terribly hard to unmask someone using false