Re: Allow GIVE/BUY/etc. across zero time routes?

Dan Corrin (
Mon, 22 Aug 94 11:45:37 EDT

> From: (Barry Eynon)
> Just where is this documented? Why do you know about this when I've never
> heard if it? What other hidden things are there like this in the order
> system?
I don't read documentation until its the last resort. Why do I know
about this? I was in the playtest, and on the previous design list. I may
have even suggested it, I know I debugged it. Isn't it in the documentation?

P.S. In regards to seeing in locations, I found this in the docs:

Characters in a sub-location will receive a report for the surrounding
province. However, characters in the outer province will not normally
be able to see into an inner location without entering it.