Design list subscribe (fwd)

Rich Skrenta (
Fri, 12 Nov 93 8:36:05 EST

Forwarded message:
>From Fri Nov 12 04:47:09 1993
From: "C.M. Yearsley" <>
Subject: Design list subscribe
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 10:26:29 +0000 (GMT)

I'm very interested! I've got a number of comments about the rules
changes you've proposed, and would be very keen to hear what other players feel.

I like tax the way it is. I like the new 'inn' rules.

I don't like the proposals for restricting noble points. If a new
player makes bad choices early on, it'd take forever to recover.

I really don't like the 'command precedence' stuff - far too complicated.
It saves game time at the expense of real-world time spent writing orders.

Rich Skrenta <>