Re: Olympia Times g1-63

Rich Skrenta (skrenta@pbm.com)
9 Sep 1995 09:08:12 -0400

Martin Nicholson <Martin@crozet.demon.co.uk> writes:
> I would question the need to post 700+ lines of text of zero interest to
> most readers to this forum.

Are you going to followup to each Olympia Times from now on, ignoring email
replies and followups to your own post? You can go on questioning it, but
your time would be better served looking for a new newsreader, one that
doesn't force you to download and read every single post in a group. I
can't imagine how you manage to read some other groups with such a beast.