Re: olympia list

Rich Skrenta (skrenta@pbm.com)
Fri, 16 Sep 1994 23:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

> I realize that this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I am
> going to do it anyway. Is there any other mailing list for Olympia? I
> have been reading your posts for some time now, and have learned alot
> about the game from yall, but I'd like a list that was devoted to
> *playing* the game, not just making suggestions for change.
>
> If there is not such a thing, would it be possible to start one somehow?
> Just having the Enquirer, err Times is just not enough for me.

Oly discussion is somewhat fragmented. A few alliances have their
own, private mailing lists. There is a decent amoung of discussion
in CompuServe's PBMGAMES forum. I haven't seen much on rec.games.pbm;
if you want to start some discussion there, by all means post.

Someone did setup an Olympia mailing list (that thing called "network",
for some reason...?) There was never much on it at all, and I haven't
seen a post go by in quite some time.

--
Rich Skrenta <skrenta@pbm.com>