Re: magic

Rich Skrenta (skrenta@blekko.rt.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1992 20:37 EDT

Greg Lindahl:
> On Aug 11, 14:05, Carl Edman wrote:
> > Please... despite what some ill informed players are trying to
> > suggest nobody wants to turn this into a game which is totally
> > dominated by mages.
>
> Gee, Carl, I'm really sick and tired of the veiled insults. It is
> possible to disagree without calling people ill-informed in public.

Hey folks...we have enough volume without this crap. Keep the insults
and name-calling in private email, and off of my list. Better yet,
just grit your teeth and refrain from personal arguments. We have
lofty game issues to discuss, and don't need personal vendettas
clouding anyone's judgement.

Thank you.

--
Rich Skrenta <skrenta@rt.com>  N2QAV