Hello, I wanted to see if anyone would like to join my group. The website is http://dragon-ball-z-rpg.webs.com/
General RPG Rules
1. Observe all the standard rules of DBZ Shenron, including but not limited to no spamming, flaming, posting links to illegal software, avoiding leetspeak or anything that is standard English, illicit material, hijacking threads, etc.
2. Your character is limited to being in 3 topics at any one time. Three topics provides ample freedom to RP with your friends, participate in Sagas, and get in some training without spreading yourself too thin. If your character is dead, you are limited to posting in Otherworld. You are also limited to a maximum of 3 characters at any one time, regardless if they are main or secondary characters.
3. Throughout the RPG, certain requirements will be listed as a certain number of paragraphs. A paragraphs is defined here in Shenron as five decent sentences. Lacking the proper amount of quality in your posts that measure paragraphs will result in your post not being accepted as an objective standard to fairness to each player.
4. Activity is important in Shenron. Being online and posting at least every 2 posts every week will allow you to be active enough to stay competitive, and will also not hold up others you are RPing with. If you go missing for longer periods of time, threads may progress without you.
5. In order to keep the RPG running smoothly, I will edit Character Profile and Character Card when they receive new PL, techniques, etc.
6. If you have an idea on how to improve the RPG, please let us know! Post a thread, PM me or another member of the staff or get in touch with us somehow. I want to provide the best experience possible and that includes listening and adapting to the playerbase. This includes new techniques, planets, sagas, quests, etc.
7. If you have an issue with another player, please notify the staff if your issue cannot be resolved. If you see a new member who is struggling with the RPG or could use some help with their writing, or generally just needs a buddy, lend him/her a hand. Generally just be a good person and we'll all get along.
1. While you are RPing, stay in character. Your character does not know about events that happen outside threads your character has been in, and your character should not have erratic, borderline psychotic personality shifts from playful and kind to murderous and evil.
2. You may not take control of another person's character to guarantee a successful hit. You are not invincible, with infinite strength and speed and so on. Godmodding will not be tolerated in combat and will result in the staff allowing your opponent to inflict damage equal to how much you have been godmodding. You wouldn't want to battle against someone who never takes damage and always hits you, so you cannot do that either.
3. Although the combat system is give and take, your roleplaying must also make logical sense. Dodging an ability fired from inches away without knowing Instant Transmission, or at least an advanced After Image, means you are playing unfairly. While your battles must adhere to the rules of combat concerning power level, transformations and boosts, etc., your battles must also be described accurately and logically.
4. In order to travel from one world to another, or even another area to another, you simply must post in the thread you are leaving that you are in fact leaving. Specific threads for traveling are not required.
5. In all cases, the staff's word is final. We do not want to intervene often, and ideally never, yet if the staff is required to step in and correct improper gameplay, their decision will abide.
I know it looks like a lot to read and type for a game but it is not. I do suggest to skim the rules. Please try the site, if you don't like it then leave, but at least try because who knows? You might just like it ;)
Played the game? You can send me comments to be placed on this page by writing email@example.com. But don't write me attempting to join the game -- write the GM, whose address is above.
Are you the GM? You can update your listing by writing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have something new to say about your game, for example an opening for new players, you can create an announcement for your game.
Don't see your favorite game? Then you can add an entry for it.
Return to the PBM List.