SCA Juried Merchants List: Music & Dance
- Waits Music
- CD Title for Sale: "Silence Is Deadly" by The Waits of Southwark Renaissance Band. English country dance, courtly dance and Celtic music from the Renaissance Period (16th-17th century). Dance music for recorders, mandolins, sackbutt and percussion. Payment by check mailed to address: $15. Postage prepaid.
- MacGregor Historic Games
- Skene MS (c.1620, harp) transposed to modern notation
- The Early Music Shop (of England)
- Sells a wide selection of instruments, kits, and used instruments
- Gaïta Medieval Music
- Medieval music books, CDs, and instruments. Dance book and CD.
- Lyrichord Early Music
- A record label specializing in early music
- Kelischek Workshop for Historical Instruments
- Sells many kinds of instruments, kits, sheet music, and recordings
- Dance Books
- Historical dance books
- The Medieval Lyric
- Teaching materials for 11th-14 century vocal music, ranging from scholarly tomes to CDs with example performances. Most of the music is solo: Trobadour, Trouvere, Machaut, Cantigas de Santa Maria.
- von Huene Workshop
- Sells a variety of instruments and sheet music
- Busy Mole Music
- Makers and suppliers of Early Musical Instruments, sheet music and CDs
- Trouvere Medieval Minstrels
- Medieval and Renaissance music CDs and booklets
- Patricia of Leicester
- Renaissance Dance Instruction booklets & CDs, i.e., Inns of Court Dances Reconstructed by Madrona Dance Guild, CD/Tapes by Jouissance
- George Stevens, Luthier
- Handcrafted Lutes, Harps, etc.
- Boulder Early Music Shop
- Early instruments and sheet music. Steve Hendricks publications, Avatar's (Al Cofrin) publications
- Avatar's Early Music Books
- Renaissance dance music collections for musician consorts and Medieval Songs and dances collection
- Coog Instruments
- Luthier specializing in early instruments: psalteries, rotes, salon guitars, symphonies
- Orphic Airs
- A Guild Luthier, specializing in ancient instruments.
- Fettered Cock Pewters
- We carry both traditional dance music and modern Celtic inspired music.
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl