SCA Juried Merchants List: Games
- Tattershall Arms
- Elizabethan card decks
- The Jelling Dragon
- Authentic Viking games.
- Fettered Cock Pewters
- We carry traditional games on canvas game boards.
- Cornwell Scribeworks
- Playing cards with SCA heraldry
- Godiva Games
- Brandub, a celtic re-creation board game for two players.
- MacGregor Historic Games
- Portable fabric games, Poch/Pope Joan, 9 or 12 Man Morris, Backgammon, Draughts/checkers, Backgammon, Cribbage, Hnefatafl, Fidchell/Fithcheal, period dice and knucklebone dice sets, playing cards for various eras, tarot cards and tarot game rules.
- Billy and Charlie's Highest Quality Pewter Goods
- Replica pewter knucklebones with instructions for playing twodifferent games
Return to Top
* Add a new merchant
* More info about the list
Disclaimer: Do not mistake this list for an official statement by or
publication of the SCA, Inc. It is the personal opinion of Gregory Blount (Greg
Lindahl.) I have not verified any claim made by any merchant. However,
I would like to hear if you had a bad experience with any merchant
on the list, or you feel that a merchant on the list doesn't live
up to the list criteria.
Gregory Blount / Greg Lindahl