westdance: Collegium Occidentalis - Dance Track!

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:50:38 PDT 2013

I'd also tossed my hat into the ring.  Guess it was so long ago that
t'was forgotten.  Pretty sure I asked for something that was the
low-hanging fruit.  Nothing new as Pride & Prejudice opens the night
before Collegium. In any case, looking forward to dancing something
besides Regency style for a while... unless you'd like a little
Regency dance at Colligium. WTH, it shows up at SF cons all the time.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com