westdance: Collegium Occidentalis - Dance Track!

Rebecca Friedman rebeccaanne3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:42:29 PDT 2013

Thanks, all! Sounds as if we have plenty of teachers, so Mom is probably
just going to play. Quick question for those who are more used to running
dance tracks - does it work better if we try to cover most of the
periods/varieties of dance (for example, one bransles class, one ECD, one
16th century Italian, one 15th century Italian...) or if we focus in a
little more (for example, one easy 16th century Italian, one easy cascarde,
one simple ECD, one more complex ECD...?) Obviously it's mostly based on
what people want to teach, but I'm not sure what I should teach myself to
go with what everyone else is volunteering for.

Becca