westdance: 4th Wednesday dance practice in Sunnyvale

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 13:17:39 PDT 2013

If no one else signs up for dance at Investiture, I'd be willing to set it up.

- V

 Subject: Re: westdance: 4th Wednesday dance practice in Sunnyvale
 To: "Westdance at westdance.org" <Westdance at westdance.org>
 Date: Monday, October 7, 2013, 8:37 AM

 Howdy!

 The Head Cook for Mists Fall
 Investiture (Lady Morgana) contacted me,
 she would like to have some dancing with the feast. If
 anyone is interested in being the dance master/mistress for
 a small ball, please contact me and I will put you in
 touch.

 The Duchess's Ball at
 12th Night is also looking for an organizer, and please
 do not forget collegium is coming (http://www.westkingdom.org/as48/nov/us/ca/los-altos/collegium-occidentalis).

 Dance this week is at Brocc
 and Ivone's house: 845 Orange Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
 7pm. Weather permitting, we will stay at this venue through
 October. In November, we will move to San Jose.

 regards,
 Crystal of the
 Westermark

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----