westdance: 4th Wednesday dance practice in Sunnyvale

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 08:37:28 PDT 2013

Howdy!

The Head Cook for Mists Fall Investiture (Lady Morgana) contacted me, she would like to have some dancing with the feast. If anyone is interested in being the dance master/mistress for a small ball, please contact me and I will put you in touch.

The Duchess's Ball at 12th Night is also looking for an organizer, and please do not forget collegium is coming (http://www.westkingdom.org/as48/nov/us/ca/los-altos/collegium-occidentalis).

Dance this week is at Brocc and Ivone's house: 845 Orange Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087. 7pm. Weather permitting, we will stay at this venue through October. In November, we will move to San Jose.

regards,