westdance: Collegium Occidentalis - Dance Track!

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:46:55 PDT 2013

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been organized yet, so thanks for stepping
up to do it!

As for teaching, I'd be happy to teach.  I could do a beginning 16th
c. Italian (Villanella and Contrapasso), or I could do an Almans and
Bransles class, if we need something really easy.  I'm also happy to
play for classes, if other musicians aren't available.

Geoffrey