westdance: Fall Collegium -- Sat 9 Nov 2013 in Los Altos

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 14:35:29 PDT 2013

Gaaked from the FB event listing:
Saturday, November 9, 2013

Foothills Congregational Church 461 Orange Avenue Los Altos, California 94022
Come join us in an exploration of Medieval learning.

Site Autocrat: Lady Sedania de Corwyn ( Ronda Miyake) - Contact with
questions about the venue.

Interim Collegium Chancellor: Barone Antonio Giordano - contact for
information about classes and the program.

Much more details and information to follow.

Site Fee: Donations gladly accepted at the gate.

Site Layout: http://www.foothills-church.org/foothills-church-_021.htm

Directions: From the intersection of Main Street and Foothill
Expressway in Los Altos, California,

Take Main Street SOUTH. This is towards the hills and Lincoln Park and
away from downtown Los Altos.

Turn LEFT immediately onto University Ave.

Take the first LEFT (approximately one block later) onto Lincoln Ave.

Drive one block to the corner of Orange Ave and Lincoln Ave where the
church is located.

At this fork in the road, parking is further down on
Lincoln Avenue (LEFT at the fork) or additional
parking can be found on Orange Ave (RIGHT at the fork). The church
sits between Orange Avenue and Lincoln Avenue.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
CinBarnes at gmail.com