westdance: Darkwood Baroness' Masked Ball 2013

Matthew Larsen matt1.larsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:42:14 PDT 2013

Crystal and I are willing to come, and I'll be happy to play.  But
it'd be good to have someone else as a dancemaster, it doesn't work so
well to be both dancemaster and play.

If anyone else is interested in coming to play music and wants to do
melody, I can play bass, or we can switch off.  I'm guessing we can
rely on Aelf to drum. :-)

Geoffrey