westdance: [SCA-Xton] Re: Mike's trip to California and Morris dates

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:00:10 PDT 2013

Gentle Crossonians, West Dancers & Musicians,
Please join me in showing a little hospitality to our visiting Special
Guest Star.  Mike is a friend of Karen (Bronwen) & Chaz.  I'm sure
they can introduce him properly.  Our special guest is said to be
quite inamored of medieval dance styles & music.  He'd relish the
opportunity to see how we go about it here.

So, on Wens at 7p, come dance a little dance, play a little tune and,
as ever as dance practice, have a drink and a snack.  We'll walk a few
blocks up the street for dinner at 9p.  Practice is a Cin & Raz's
house.

Be seeing you!
--cin
Cynthia Barnes