westdance: 3rd Wednesday Dance practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 12:12:32 PST 2013

I know most of you who are going to the PPF (http://www.perfectlyperiodfeast.org/) this weekend are franticaly sewing, firing, or cooking tonight, but if you have a free evening please come to dance practice for a quick refresh on the dances for Saturday:
 Set 1
Pavane & Galliard (Belle qui tiens ma vie)
Villanella *
Queen’s Alman
Sellenger’s Round
Dulce Amoroso Fuoco * (Passo E Mezzo)
Pinwheel (Les Quatre Bransles)
Set 2
Contrapasso
Rufty tufty
Black Alman
Alta Regina *
Bransels Pinagay & Charlotte
Candlestick bransel *
Set 3
Conto Del Orco
Jenny Pluck Pears
Lorraine Alman
Horses Bransle (Bransle de Cheveaux)
Gathering Peascods
Petit Vriens
Galliard (Untitled?)

* = dance to be taught in afternoon classes