westdance: 2nd Wednesday Dance practice in SAN JOSE

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:24:05 PST 2013

Howdy y'all!

This week Wednesday Dance Practices is at Cin and Raz's house in San Jose.
Please wear clean dance shoes or socks.
It's a dog-and-cat-free house.
We usually go out to dinner afterwards.
Please use your favorite mapping program to find: 1264 Hanchett Ave, San Jose, CA 95126

This week during the pre- and post-dance discussions, we'll be discussing which dances need to be taught at the Crosston Dance Ball (event details, http://www.westkingdom.org/as47/feb/crosston-dance-ball).

See you there,