westdance: 5th Wednesday Dance Party in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 21:44:50 PDT 2012

This week we're back in Menlo Park this week for the 5th Wednesday Dance Party. Please drive and park carefully in the nieghborhood, little monsters will be out.

On 5th Wednesdays we either dance as many dances as we can, or we attempt to reconstruct dances we don't know from period sources. If you have a dance you've been wanting to try please bring it (and if possible, music) with you.