westdance: [SCA-Xton] VENUE CHANGE for 4th Wednesday dance practice

Cin cinbarnes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:10:21 PDT 2012

We'll have snacks before dance practice at 7p. We'll dance a while, then
dash out for dinner down the street around 9p.  We have lots of options
just a few blocks distant including Cuban, Peruvian and
even sushi, burritos, pasta & pizza.
Minor items of note:
The address is actually spelled:  1264 Hanchett Dr, San Jose
The house is pet free, so if you've been avoiding practice for that reason,
you're safe here!
--cin