westdance: SCA 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in Alternate Location!

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 10:19:42 PST 2010

Hi!

This week, the fourth Wednesday is the DANCE PARTY & JAM SESSION
Title: 4th Wednesday Dance Practice in San Jose
Date: Wednesday, 22 December 2010
Time: 7pm - 9pm
SURPRISE HOLIDAY LOCATION: 1264 Hanchett Av, San Jose (between Santa Clara Univ
& the Shark Tank).
Notes:
Yahoo and Google maps have the address correctly located. We wear street
clothes, rather than historicals for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes are a
bonus. We normally break around 9pm for dinner.Ordering carryout or walking up
the street to one of the local eateries, usually Pasta Pomodoro or the China
Inn, is common.

This month (December) has a fifth Wednesday for a dance party!

Have a great time!
Crystal of the Westermark
(Crystal A. Larsen)