westdance: SCA 5th Wednesday Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 22:31:54 PDT 2010

This week is the 5th Wednesday dance party! We'll dance as many dances as we can, all dances will be called, and one or two might be taught.

Dance practice this week is at our usual 1st Wednesday venue: 76 Park Essex Place  San Jose, CA
Dance about 7pm, rootbeer floats about 9pm

Wednesdays in San Jose: