westdance: SCA 1st Wednesday Practice in San Jose

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 10:11:13 PDT 2010

September is a sneaky, sneaky month. Even though today is still August, this week's Wednesday is the first Wednesday of September and we'll be in San Jose for dance practice. To make up for the first day being a Wednesday, we'll have a 5th Wednesday dance party at the end of the September.

Dance practice this week is at our usual 1st Wednesday venue: 76 Park Essex Place  San Jose, CA
Dance about 7pm, rootbeer floats about 9pm

Wednesdays in San Jose: