westdance: [Fwd: Pied d'Argent at March Crown]

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 17:26:45 PDT 2010

It's an interesting point - however, I intend not to bill this as a "competition ball."  Instead, the award should be a nice little surprise for someone who enjoyed themselves dancing simply for the sake of dance (i.e. they would have been there anyway!).  In my mind, that is the most important thing.

- V