westdance: Masked Ball at March Crown

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 17:30:09 PST 2010

Sure, I can set the dance list without difficulty.  I'll probably pull from the Crosston Ball/12th Night for the most part.  Easy teaching, fun, and food...should be good times!

I'd really like to get some inter-set performances, though.  Instrumental (maybe even louds =) would be good, but so would poetry, etc.

- V